Thursday, November 12, 2020

Oops

Twelve days into retirement and I've already lost track of what day of the week it is.  Oops. Let me throw in some pretty pictures to make up for being late. 



OK, those spots were prettier when I was there; something is lost in the digital translation from cellphone to blog post. I promise to take photos with the real camera for next week.

In fiber news, I'm slogging onwards. I do wish I was attracted to making small things, something that could be finished in a week or even a month.  But no, I need to make big things.  The quilt I'm close to finishing will be 108" x 108". That's really a bit big even on a queen-sized bed. But I'm already pulling fabrics for the next quilt; remind me to aim for a reasonable size, will you?


1 comment :

les said...

Ha. Never.