- Ack! Where's my email confirmation for the campground? Oh. Right in my inbox where I left it. Whew!
- Joy! Morehouse Merino is having their author party again Saturday evening . Now I have a chance to redeem myself - last year, I had no idea there was a multi-book signing going on, so when I saw Amy Singer at the Morehouse store, I just plopped myself down next to her and started to knit and chat. Amy introduced me to Tara Jon Manning. Then I noticed Jillian Moreno. And Debbie Stoller. And somebody else big I'm blocking on the name of right now. But I was cool. No shrieking and squeeing and fawning for me. I just pretended that of course I spend my days knitting with big shots. Wrong move - this year I squee and fawn, big time. In fact, I really want to knit Jillian Moreno's Boo Too pattern from Knitty with my handspun (at least partly from handspun), so I might just take that pattern and get it signed. Squee!!
- Process or not to process? Remember that Jacob fleece Brenda so kindly gave me? I can't decide whether it's good enough to take to the fair and send off with someone to get processed into roving. I need to look it over again, in daylight, preferably.
- What to wear?! OK, so should I be brave and wear this?
- And/or this?
I designed and knit both, but that doesn't mean they're fit for public consumption. Well, the tam is, but maybe not on me. Ack! Decisions!
- What knitting shall I bring? It looks like I'll be driving my car, with Sue and Jess riding, so I probably won't get much knitting done in the car. I finished the left front of the Minimalist Cardigan last night, so I could cast on for sleeve #1. Or work on the Big Bad Baby Blanket for Jen's baby. Or quick, wind the yarn for Boo Too and swatch while I'm there - there's the ticket!
- What do I want to buy? A gray fleece, and some of the new books, and - well, I don't know. There are ideas swirling in my head, but I just don't know.
- Camera, flashlight, sleeping bag, cash!, maps and directions, clean underwear, um, what else?
I'm exhausted already.