Saturday, November 01, 2008

NaKniSweMo: Day 1

Sweater 1: 15 rows of the back of Twist & Shout. Next step is the waist decreases.


TwistShoutBack

Sweater 2: A sample three-ply of the Spinner's Hill batt, for the Norah Gaughan pullover.

SpinnersHillSample

Sweater 3: Look at this color! This is the dyed handspun for Pebbles, and I think I like it. With any luck, it'll dry tonight and I can cast it on tomorrow.

DyedHandspun

In other news, I've dithered by myself over this for the past few days, without blogreader input, and I've come to the conclusion all by myself that 27 inches is too wide for a stole. I ought to frog this and cast on about 3/4 as many stitches, before I get much longer. Otherwise, I think I'm likely to run out of yarn. This is Jager Farm DK-weight Icelandic yarn, in the Water Lilies colorway, knit up with the Milanese Lace pattern from volume II of the Barbara Walker stitch pattern books. Gorgeous, gorgeous yarn.



27Inches

So, yeah, I'm busy - you?

No comments :