Sunday, March 05, 2006

Um, hi.

Yep, I've joined the modern world.

Here I am. With a blog.

Mostly about knitting. Probably a few words here and there about dragonflies.

The supporting cast:











Earle the Pearle, SO.

George the Vast.

With other minor characters, such as my friend Sue knitting, the all-important Almond Roca, and my (I don't want to talk about it) Olympic knitting.







Sophie (short for catastrophe) lurking in the jungle. Trust me, she's not normally this retiring.

And what you all came for:




My first sweater, knit 16 years ago from Bartlett yarn. A knit-from-the-top-down raglan. Thank you, Zoe, for teaching me to knit!!





And my latest, just finished last night, from Berocco's Europa (discontinued, alas, 80% wool, 20% cotton). A knit-from-the-bottom-up raglan. And George looking to get in on the action.

Yes, I've knit other things besides raglans in the intervening years, but that's for another time.

1 comment :

Jerry & Maxy said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Lovely to meet the cast, and learn more about you. Sweet kitties and sweaters. Earle too!