Saturday, March 12, 2016

Day 72

Lots of weaving on the plainweave warp.  I like just making cloth, but I don't know what I'll do with this (or many fabrics I make).  Maybe I'll leave it for the inevirable dead weaver's sale.

Lots of playing with the draft for the purple deflected doubleweave scarf, but I still don't quite get it.  I can sub it different profiles, but then trying to also change the tie-up produces the digital equivalent of mud.  And I still want the structure to bend the warps more than it does.  I need to sample more.

It was a beautiful day, so I photographed the February Blanket before putting it away for the year.


And my Icelandic yarn came, already!  Swatching has commended.



I'm not enamored of the motif for the Stopover sweater; it's a little boxy for my liking.  I may try to find another 6-stitch motif before I get up to the yoke.

No comments :